Sunday 19 June 2011

My Boy

My poor boy has been sick for almost a week! The temperature and the coughing- but lots of sleeping and cuddles too! I feel kinda bad- we thought he was putting it on because he got sick the day before sports day at school. Don't get me wrong- he's great at all sports, and enjoys them once he gets going- it's just getting him going that's the problem! He gets so nervous about these sort of things. So I thought he might have been chucking a sickie to get out of sports day. And then he fell asleep all day. And then the temperature set in. And he's had it ever since! He's recently shared it with his sister as well- which isn't all bad- it's the quietest she's ever been!! ;) lol. No, my poor babies! So between the 2 kids and work, taking any interesting new photos has been out of the question. So I went through some of my older unedited photos, and played around with them for something to do tonight after the kids crashed out. Without realising it, most of them have been with Master J in them. So todays blog is dedicated to my perfect little man!!
High Resolution photos HERE!






No comments:

Post a Comment