Thursday 6 October 2011

THE Family! Part I

Yep, I'm new to this photography 'business'. I took my love for photography a step further, and have attempted to photograph families (amongst other things) on the side. And I have quickly learnt it is NOT easy! Especially when trying to capture large groups! Another thing I have learnt, is that the people your photographing really influence your shots- a lot!

 Kelly contacted me a few weeks ago, and I felt such a warm and bubbly personality from her just by exchanging a few emails. Little did I know that the shoot of her and her family would turn out to deliver some of my favourite photos ever! And I put it down to the people! Kelly's whole family were so warm and caring! It was lovely to see the large extended family having fun together- and I think it is reflected in these photos!

And this is only Kelly's 1/2 of the family... Her hubby's is still to come... ;)

1 comment: