Sunday 8 May 2011

Least Favourite Photo Subject

I run a group on Flickr in which a challenge is opened daily for the members to take a photo of a certain subject. The challenge is open for 3 days before the group votes. The idea is to not only get us to use our cameras everyday, but to also get us to take photos of subjects we wouldn't normally photograph. We've had topics such as "from your kitchen", "wood", "sweet", "shapes" and "movement". One of our latest subjects was "Your Least Favourite Subject to Photograph", and this was my entry. I vowed to NEVER photograph one of these flower puff weed things. It seems EVERYONE on Flickr has done it, and it is really overdone! But having said that, I actually really liked the way the photo turned out! Didn't win with it though... someone who did a self portrait did! This is when I realised my entry was incorrect... I myself am definitely my least fave subject to photograph. So much so, that I still couldn't bring myself to do it for the challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment