Tuesday 14 June 2011

Being a Drip

The neighbours would have had a bit of a laugh at my expense if they looked out their windows this morning! I planned on taking photos of some flowers ma got for her birthday, and took them outside to get some natural light when the twinkling of dew drops in the grass caught my eye. So out comes the macro!! :) So here I am in the wet crass on my knees and elbows trying to get some half decent shots. And I'd like to think the muddy skirt and arms were worth it! How often do you stop and actually take notice of the tiny dew drops in the morning- particularly with these cool winter mornings? They are perfectly round- beautiful!! There's one you'll see sitting on a blade of grass that looks just like a bubble!!
Don't forget to check them out in higher quality on my Flickr Photostream!







No comments:

Post a Comment