Friday 29 July 2011

Australia Zoo Part V: The Final Frontier

So here it it. The final installment!! All the photos that haven't fit in to the previous themes. Including ones of the kids (and JBV!)! They had a ball. Even though they drove me crazy! Jaxon had a map, and wanted to see particular animals at particular times- even if they were always on opposite sides of the zoo! I don't know how many times I had to explain to him "we'll get to them... we are going to follow this track and see all the animals along the way, and we will eventually come to the dingos...". But 2 minutes later... "Ok, I wanna go see the dingos now.."! Aaargh! I can see why my parents used to get so frustrated with me at places like this- because I was exactly the same- just like every other kid! :)

We've got the passes that give us unlimited entry until Nov 30, so JBV took the kids to Bindi's Birthday last weekend as well (while I was at work!!) so we've already got our moneys worth! But there's a few more 'special' events coming up that we'd normally stay away from, but because the tickets are free, we plan on going- Like "Steve Irwin Day" and then of course the new Safari section opening in September! We'll make SURE we get our moneys worth!! ;)

Australia Zoo Part I
Australia Zoo Part II: Where Crocs Rule (and lizards too!)
Australia Zoo Part III: Birds of a Feather
Australia Zoo part IV: Furry Friendlies

and Remember to check out these photos and heaps more in better quality HERE












No comments:

Post a Comment