Sunday 24 July 2011

Australia Zoo- Part 1!

I have been just so exhausted with work, that I'm finding it hard to get through these photos, so I'm going to post them in a couple of batches! But let me start at the beginning...!!

Australia Zoo has never really interested me. We've done it a couple of times a few years ago- and I've never thought much about going back. But you gotta keep the kids happy! And they'd been bugging me for ages! Plus the Zoo has a special at the moment- prove you're a local and you'll get unlimited entry until Nov 30 with the ticket. So we did it. I had a day off last week, so we packed the kids up in the car and headed off bright and early- they didn't have a clue where we going! Master J was cracking the poops because he was going to be late for school (I wonder how long that will last...!). As we were driving down the highway he saw a sign advertising Australia Zoo, and continued to bug me about wanting to go there- just as he does every time we pass the sign! But their faces when we pulled up in the car park- as they say- PRICELESS!
To be Continued.....
Check out my FLICKR

Photos are in NO particular order- just posted as I Process!

Wallaby

 Echidna

 Saltwater Crocodile

 Saltwater Crocodile's tail.... 

 White Egret

 Red Roos

Another Kangaroo


A goat!

Rhinoceros Iguana


Andean Condor (vulture)

No comments:

Post a Comment