Sunday 5 June 2011

Buderim Waterfall

Romance often begins by a splashing waterfall and ends over a leaky sink
~Anonymous, but wise, person~


Family trip to Buderim today, to see the waterfalls. I went there years ago with school or something, but couldn't remember any waterfalls! I'm guessing I was too busy bitching about all the walking they were making us do! The kids were actually pretty excited to go too, which made a nice change! We cheated, and started from Quorn Close- the END of the walking trail, where the waterfall was only a few hundred metres away. Master J loved it- he was off and running, and many times we had to tell him to stop and wait for us. Miss K is not too fond of walking, but did well, and actually managed to walk the entire trip herself! Poor JBV was lumbered with all my camera gear, tripod and water bottles- I knew I bought him for a reason! Bit of a walk/climb (especially in my Doc Marten boots- I rode the motorbike down), but I've got a few photos of the falls to share. They're nothing spectacular, and it's my first attempt at photographing waterfalls, but I think some of them turned out alright!

As always, the photos always look better HERE if you get the time!! :)



Thank you to JBV for driving the kids while I rode, being our packhorse, and being my photography "assistant"





No comments:

Post a Comment