Thursday 2 June 2011

Life's a Beach

I live in Noosa. Minutes away from stunning beaches. And I have taken it for granted every day of my life. Until I began looking at it through my viewfinder...! We really are lucky to be living in one of the most beautiful spots in the world- people pay a LOT of money to holiday here, and it's our permanent back yard! I had the day off of work, the kids had school and kindy, and JBV is the House Hubby at the moment, so the 2 of us decided to go check out National Park. 5 generations we've been here, and I have never been into the Noosa National Park!! Can't say we got real far today either! We made it as far as the Boiling Pot before I ran out of space on my camera! But it really is beautiful, which has given me the incentive to actually go again- and go further next time!! :)



Harrold the Koala welcomes visitors to the National Park. This is a memorial for Harrold, who was mauled to death by a domestic dog in the park back in 2002.





I know this bird's looking a bit odd... almost a bit evil! But I loved the water rolling in so I kept the photo anyway!



1 comment: