Thursday 4 August 2011

Dazzling Denva'

Most Tewantin local-ites will know Denva. She's the smiling face that works in the local fruit and veg shop. Anyone who knows her will tell you that she is both beautiful inside and out, and I was privileged to be a witness to that yesterday. Denva is a ray of sunshine, and I hope I was able to capture that from behind the lens. We all had fun during this shoot, and I can't wait to be able to photograph her again (with her sausage dog next time!! ) Thanks Denva!



















Don't forget to become a fan or "like" my facebook page Rainbow Photography and message me if you're interested in a shoot. You won't believe how cheap it is to get these sort of photos on disc! $100  gets you the photo shoot and all photos on CD, with at least 10 worked photos! But for a limited time get all this for just $75!

No comments:

Post a Comment