Friday 5 August 2011

The Fabulous Fosters

Last week was my first proper "family" shoot- with the none other Fabulous Foster Family!! The Fosters are close friends of ours, so good that just the other day my daughter drew a few extra faces in a "family portrait" she was drawing- "There's daddy, Jaxon, me (Kaylee), Axle (the dog), Mummy, Lauren and Simon!" Not sure where the 2 girls were though....! So of course my fave family were first up! We were down Mooloolaba at the rock pools, and had to bribe the 2 girls with ice cream, but it was worth it! I've already learnt a few other tricks since this shoot, so I can't wait to photograph them again soon!!

Don't forget to become a fan of Rainbow Photography to keep up to date with all the specials! For a very  limited time, $75 gets you the shoot and ALL of your photos on disc, including around 10 worked photos!























No comments:

Post a Comment