Friday 6 January 2012

365+1 {Week1}





7 days, 7 photos! I didn't think I'd make it this far! haha, only 359 days to go! I decided to jump on the 'photo a day' band wagon with everyone else, but I'm using it as a way to try and get me out of my comfort zone-  to take pics I normally wouldn't take, or process them in a way I wouldn't usually process them. My inspiration comes from a range of places, but is normally from a  Flickr web group I'm with called Once Daily Challenges. I'm trying to post them on my FaceBook Page each day, but will also add a weekly blog in case you miss any (because I KNOW how devastated you would be if you missed one!)









{7} 7/1/12 "Cover"
My sons new Nintendo 3DS- and his favourite Mario cover for it- It's already saved the DS a few times!


{6} 6/1/12 "Film Noir"
The term film noir describes a type of film that is very dark in its outlook. The word noir is French for 'black', and it was during the 1940s that film noir came into its own. The term was coined by film critics just after World War II. This is my first attempt with this 'style' and I was a little stumped on what to actually photograph for this style, but I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out!

{5} 5/1/12 "Leading Lines"
I love peacock feathers!

{4} 4/1/12 "Delicate"
For this one, I chose the beautiful purple flowers outside my computer room window. I was very heavy handed with adding 'texture' to this photo to give it something 'different'.


{3} 3/1/12 "Money Can't Buy"
Day 3 into the challenge, and my kids are already the subject! I've got a feeling they might star in this 365+1! I love Jaxons expression, he was pulling all sorts of faces at his sister! I got a lot of great photos from this 'mini shoot'


{2} 2/1/12 "Many"
We have a bit of an ant problem at our place... Luckily they usually stay outside!

{1} 1/1/12 "Happy New Year"
2012. It was a rocky start for us, but things can only go up!






No comments:

Post a Comment