Thursday 19 May 2011

Back to Work

Having worked 1 day out of 5, I found it hard to find the motivation to go in to work yesterday! Thankfully it was a late, so I spent a bit of time mucking around with Miss K and JBV out the front. Snapped a few photos, and spent the rest of the morning working on some of them in photoshop, playing around with effects and stuff. So I was all prepared to post a new blog when I got home from work last night! Time got away from me, and I had to hurry to get ready for work, and I forgot to save them... but they'd be right! Right? Nope. JBV let Master J play on my computer, and he shut it down when he finished. He would've had to go through so much prompting to be able to shut it down... "...save this file before closing...?" again and again. But there they all went went! It was only photos of JBV with different effects I suppose...! :) REALLY could not be bothered with it all last night, so I've redone a few this morning.
And then there's our Little Miss K...




Little Miss K. Attitude plus. She was BORN with attitude (takes after her Father!). She does not like having her photo taken. Not that you could tell with these! She covered her face and carried on like a wallaby, refusing to let me take her photo. And then all of a sudden, pulled out these poses before she took off sooking again! I have no idea where the hands under the chin posing has come from, but it cracked me up!


No comments:

Post a Comment