Tuesday 17 May 2011

Saturday's Soccer Run On

Bit behind I know, but I was privileged to be bridesmaid in my friends wedding over the weekend, and haven't had the time to get on the computer!




Master J is a member of the Under 7's Noosa Lions Soccer (football lol) club, and they had a run on with the men's team last Saturday. Master J has come a long way- he's a very shy introverted little man, and still gets so nervous that it upsets him before a game- or even training! So imagine my surprise when he was so keen to be part of the run on! And not only the run on, but be part of the half time penalty shoot out! He lined up with the other U7's & U8's at half time to shoot for goals. I'm so proud to say that Master J scored (they were shooting against a 'big' kid) and that it came down to a shoot out between him and one of his team mates. He may not have won in the end, but I am so proud that he was out there having a good time, in front of all those people, without even a second thought!

(Master J is #3!)

SCORE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment