Sunday 15 May 2011

Sunrise

JBV's facebook status summed it up nicely:

"Has surprised me again. Many times I have seen you come home just before the sun comes up. But never until this morning have I seen you on your day off, get up before the sun comes up. Lol. Especially to look at planets. The Stargazer. "

Yep. Friday the 13th of May, I got up in the freezing cold morning to go check out the "planets' alignment". For a couple of stars, it wasn't too bad! I thought I may as well get my behind down to the beach to get some photos of the stars and the following sunrise. Except I got stuck behind some other starry eyed star gazer on my way to the beach, and while you could still see the stars, they had faded a lot with the impending sunrise. And then the sunrise was crap! I have witnessed some stunning sunrises on my way to work- but of course Friday would give me nothing! I literally have nothing to show for my early morning expedition down the beach! So on my way home (I lie, on my way to get the family Maccas for breakfast before heading home) I decided to check out Lake Weyba. And actually have a few things to post! So at least the morning wasn't a total loss!

Foggy waters



No comments:

Post a Comment